Lame MP3 Encoder Binaries
mp3 encoder for free
lame_enc.dll is used to convert sound files into ogg, mp3 and a few other types of compressed audio files.
Installed with audio player like winamp(C:\Program Files\Winamp\lame_enc.dll),Icecast2 server(C:\windows\system) etc.
- CBR (constant bitrate) and two types of variable bitrate, VBR and ABR.
- Encoding engine can be compiled as a shared library for Linux and UNIX , DLL or ACM codec for Windows.
- Free format (support both encoding and decoding)
- Easy to use and learn
- Many improvements in quality in speed over ISO reference software.
- MPEG1,2 and 2.5 layer 3 encoding.
- Quality is comparable to FhG encoding engines and substantially better than most other encoders.
- Very fast! Encodes faster than real time on a P2 266 at highest quality mode.
- MP3x: a GTK/X-Window MP3 frame analyzer for both .mp3 and unencoded audio files.
- GPSYCHO: a GPL'd psycho acoustic and noise shaping model.Download lame_enc.dll for free